Skip to main content

Abundance Podcast

Please listen to our podcast here.

Comments

  1. Wow. I think you guys did a great overall job with this podcast. The humor you all incorporated made it really fun to listen to. Alex, as the book master of my own book club, I think you do have the best job as the questioner. Throughout my time as the book master, I found myself asking so many questions, so I do agree that you may have the best role.

    Throughout the podcast, I really liked how each of y'all connected you book to a different content area. As someone interested in teaching math, I was excited to see how this book may be applicable with math. From hearing a little about the story line, I think y'all found quite an interesting book. I like to think that math can be found in many if not all situations, and for what y'all mentioned, it can definitely be found throughout the Abundance of Catherines. I really enjoyed how Nick talked about formulas the main character created and his ability to predict how his relationships would end. That is such an interesting dynamic for a young boy to take on a relationship, but I think a lot of people, particularly young (middle school) boys could relate to this book in many different ways. Another thing I thought was great was the mention of Thomas Edison and the light bulb. I am not a science person myself, but it was cool to see how this book can also relate to science as well as social studies.

    Overall I think you all did a great job with this podcast. After listening to this, it has made me think about my own podcast and some of the things I could have done differently and better. The book sounds super interesting and I think y'all rocked this podcast.



    -Kim



    WC: 310

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment